The world of animes and mangas is full with sad deaths and speeches, some time it makes people cry's and other times people suicide for their favorite characters, the last part is an extremist one because even if you love an anime or a character it stays an imaginary one so no need to go their, any way this post is about Characters Last Words that Burst you Into Tears and here we goooo.

Itachi Uchiha
Forgive me Sasuke, There Will not Be a next time.



Edo Itachi Uchiha
No matter what you Become ... I will always love you forever.



Lelouch Vi Britannia
... I have destroyed. .. the world and created a new.




Portgas D. Ace
can not speak loud enough for others to hear it ... please ... .. we pass what I'm about to say ... Old man ... Everyone ... and you, Luffy .... Even though ... I'm so worthless ... even though ... I carry the blood of demons .... Thank you .... for loving me ... ..



Jiraiya
The Tale of Jiraiya the Gallant. Now it'll end a bit better, I hope. The final chapter ... I'll call it: Frog at the bottom of the well of drifts into the great ocean. Just barely ... But glorious glorious indeed. Now I guess it's about time I put down my pen. Oh, right ... What should I name the sequel? I wonder ... Let's see: The Tale of Naruto Uzumaki. Yes ... That: has a nice ring to it.



Majin Vegeta
Trunks Bulma .. I do this for you and yes .. Even for you Kakarot.



Gin Ichimaru
In His thoughts [To Rangiku]: If You Were to turn into a snake tomorrow and begin devouring humans, and from the Sami mouth you started devouring humans, you Cried out to me 'I love you,' Would I still be be able to say "I love you" the Same way I do today?
To Ichigo: Yes. Your gauze has grown strong. Now I can finally die and leave the rest to you.



Van Hohenheim
i'm home Trisha, Edward called Expired me "dad" There Was though "good-for-nothing" in the front. I always thought That It Would Be backbreaking to continue living along than everyone else and you profit by meeting our sounds, I Was ble to truly appreciate the fact That I Was Alive, from the bottom of my heart It was fulfilling life ... yeah. It was more than enough. Arigato Trisha ... .. Somehow I still want to live ... I really am a good for nothing ....



Shirley Fennete
Last words to Lelouch: So Is That Then Lulu okay? And as I'm reborn, I'll fall in love with you over and over I'll keep falling in love with ...



    So what you think guys do you agree or not, fell free to give us your opinion in the comments below.







comments powered by Disqus
Axact

Axact

Vestibulum bibendum felis sit amet dolor auctor molestie. In dignissim eget nibh id dapibus. Fusce et suscipit orci. Aliquam sit amet urna lorem. Duis eu imperdiet nunc, non imperdiet libero.

Post A Comment:

0 comments: