Like the majority of us knew's Silent Hills was canceled, fans over the world over-have-been clamoring for Hideo Kojima and Guillermo del Toro to work together on a new project. During the recent DICE Summit 2016 us we spoke in an earlier post, moderator Geoff Keighley del Toro Asked whether or not he'd be willing to get back into game development. Here's an excerpt of the back and forth between them:


GK: "You have sort of Previously Said That You're sort of done with games."



Del Toro: "Oh, except with this man. I'll do whatever the f**** he wants. "



GK: "Would you like him to do anything, Hideo?"



Hideo Kojima: * holds up hands eyeball *



Del Toro: "Now look, I'm like the albatross. I go to THQ, They f***** break; They go broke. I go with Kojima, and you know what happened. The next game we do, His f***** teeth are gonna fall out! We do something together, and he's gonna be urinating and he's gonna hear something drop in the toilet; I do not know! I'll do it! The only things I'm interested in doing are Things That motivate me. I do not care what the results are monetary or fame, it's just having fun. And with this guy I always have fun, so whatever he says, I'll do. Other than that, screw That. Because I'll go into the building and it'll explode. "



    So long as Kojima wants to work with del Toro, the possibility of future collaborations is there.






comments powered by Disqus
Axact

Axact

Vestibulum bibendum felis sit amet dolor auctor molestie. In dignissim eget nibh id dapibus. Fusce et suscipit orci. Aliquam sit amet urna lorem. Duis eu imperdiet nunc, non imperdiet libero.

Post A Comment:

0 comments: